Tuesday, May 29, 2012

High Five for Friday (a little late...)

I totally forgot to do my High Fives last Friday, so I thought I would go ahead and do them today!

1) Last Friday, Brian and I decided to have a date night.  We went to this restaurant on Bardstown Road that we hadn't been to before.  It was pretty good!  We then went to the boats where I, of course played penny slots, and Brian won $90 playing roulette.

2) With the help of Captain Brad, we set sail on Geist Lake to do some fishing and swimming.  It was a great time!  Brad and Brian caught fish.  I caught twigs. Sounds about right.

 


3) Sunday it was off to New York for a conference with Kristi and Karly!  It was a long weekend full of TONS of information, lots of delayed flights, and lots of rain in the Big Apple, but it was fun!  I got to see my GSWO friends, and make some new GSK friends along the way :)




4) Being in NYC, I missed Brian SOOO much!  A highlight of this week was being reminded that I am one lucky girl in the fiance department.  He really is fantastic and makes me happier than I thought any one person could. Gross, I know.

5) I got to go back to Cincy for some bachelorette fun for Becca.  I got to go to all of my favorite places and party with some old and new friends.  Good times for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment