Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five for Friday

I keep forgetting to do my high five for Friday posts!

1) The most obvious one would be that today we are heading on a mini roadtrip to go try out some breweries in Broad Ripple, IN but most importantly, we are going to see DMB tomorrow night!

2) I received my first Birchbox in the mail!!

                                                  

3) We decided that since we only have the one TV so far, that we would put our extra mattress in the living room since no one is using our spare room.  This has turned out to be our best idea yet.  Besides deciding to get married, of course.

4) We started watching Mad Men and oh my goodness was I missing out before!  We have three more seasons to catch-up on! (from the mattress, of course)

5) My car turned out to be fine!  On Tuesday, it was acting funky and wasn't shifting to the next gear,.  Brian drove it around last night and it was totally fine!  I drove it to work today, too, and it was okay!  Yay for not needing car repairs!

Comment back with your high fives!




No comments:

Post a Comment