Monday, June 25, 2012

A Black Wedding Dress and a Trip to the Village

I knew it was bound to happen, I just didn't know when.
Wedding nightmares dreams.
And it's not just me. 
Brian has them too.

If anything, I feel this is an opportunity for an amazing blog idea.
These will be funny to look back on later.

Dream One- Thursday night- June 21-22.
In this dream we meet one procrastinating bridesmaid- Lindsey.
It is the day of the rehearsal dinner and Lindsey still has no dress.
Because of this we are frantic to find "any black dress".
This leads us to The Village in the Newport Shopping Center. 
(Yes, in my dreams that store still exists).
While we do not find a dress, Lindsey finds some owl collectibles and insists on waiting in the long line even though it will make us late for the rehearsal dinner (that is, of course, on a boat).

Dream Two- Friday night- June 22-23
In this dream, I am at a party which a lot of soon-to-be brides were invited to.
As a result, it becomes a necessary idea for all of us to try on our wedding dresses- which of course we all just happen to have brought with us.
I open my garment bag and my dress is black.
That's really all you need to know about that dream.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I think I have had one. Whats with the black wedding dress?

    ReplyDelete