Monday, March 26, 2012

It's in my blood.

So today I realized that I have been engaged for 22 days. 
Now, while this might not sound like a milestone, I will give you some information to consider.
In 22 days, I (with help from my mom) have accomplished the following:
Date
Venue
Dress
Flowers
Caterer
Photographer
Invitations
Band
Date reserved for cake (tasting in two weeks)
Date for bridesmaid dress shopping (in three weeks)
Hairpieces


I mean, we still have things to do like pick suits, save the dates, engagement pictures, etc., but the main things are finished.
It's crazy.

My parents and I visited the venue again tonight and met the band.
Scott was so nice and easy to work with and I am so excited to have a live band rather than a DJ.
Everything seems to be coming together pretty nicely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment